November 1, 2008

Happy Cucurbitaceae!

Halloween came and gone this year.  Like usual, I had no idea what to be, and then friday morning I woke up from a very pleasant/sad/revealing dream and looked in my closet.  To my surprise I saw my red pants and then it came to me.  For Halloween 2008 I was going to dress as a ketchup bottle.  As soon as class was over I got to work on my shirt.  It was very fun! 


 Me and 2 of my roommates. They were Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. 
 Friday night I went to my stake halloween party. Above is a group of people from my ward. 
One of my favorite things about Halloween is going to school! The above picture is not very good, but the yellow figure you see is a life size Pac Man! Its being chased by that red guy.  It was amazing, they even had the music from the game playing inside the pac man.  I love to campus and seeing everyone who dressed up.  My chemistry teacher dressed as Egor and did a whole lot of experiments, color changing, explosions, ping pong fire of Doom! and much more. It was one of the better classes I have been to. 
Halloween is at an end and Thanksgiving is now on everyones mind. I will miss the commercials having a spooky twist and the classic scary movies and dressing up. I will just have to wait a year!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

You'll always be able to look at that picture with your roommates and remember the this year and these fellows.
Awesome costume Katie, see you soon.