November 24, 2008

Content in it's Purest Form

Saturday November 22: Trip to Salt Lake City!

Today was one of the better days I can remember.  In the morning, Stephanie, Breanna, and I hit the road for a day in Salt Lake! Nicole, Karen, and Lindsey joined up with later that day.  Disclaimer: the pictures are not in order of events that day, in fact, they are actually in the opposite order. 


 My first virgin wild berry daiquiri!!! We were chillin in Applebees while watching the BYU vs. Utah, and i decided to try one. 
Breanna got one with me. I must say they are way good! Just like a smoothie, you could tell there was a lot of sugar in it... but it was tasty.
                            Lindsey and stephanie
Nicole and Lindsey (that is nicoles honest facial expression, she looked up right when Breanna took the picture)
A very tall christmas tree in the Conference building
Me and a banjo player...did i mention i love the banjo!! so fun!
yup, we decided to take a quick trip to the moon. Can you believe i found water there!! there must be life!
oh and a trip to mars. I love stephanie's response here.
back to the moon, it was difficult to walk there
Oh i also took a job for channel 2 Forcast; just a one time thing though.
Breanna decided to make like gum and Orbit...buh dum bum
Highlight: We played in the leaves outside this random apartment in Salt Lake. 
yay for leaves 
I have this sincere complex with nutcrackers I decided. I love them.
The Salt Lake Temple.
The tabernacle building: thats the organ thats on the hymn books!!! There are over a thousand pipes! true fact!
                Visiting Center: Christ
Proof I was the Forcaster for Channel 2!!

No comments: