October 1, 2008

Provo Maddness

Me in Provo Utah: school 
Breanna plays soccer, this is the first and only game i have gone to so far. 
Blurry i know, but thats breanna kicking the ball.! 
Their team name is the Incredibles... 
They won 5-o!!! I can't wait for their next game, i am going to dress up!!
My roommates and I in SLC at the Dodo Bistro. 
Los Hermanos: pretty good Mexican food for Provo. Despite the picture above, i enjoyed the burrito very much.
We just chill
Breanna likes to play with her food. She made a face with one...it fell. and she screamed. : )
My roommates and I went to SLC for the Womens conference. Then we toured Temple Square. 
Us again, they like taking a lot of pictures.
 Ok, so this is not in provo, but in idaho. I forgot to add this picture to my last post. First time to see an "expectant mother" parking only. P.S. Sarah is really not pregnant, she is only pretending...
About 11:30 am we made a run to Wendys...we just love those chicken nuggets. They make us happy and fuzzy inside.
I tried baking a cookie on a frying pan like a pancake...Breanna ate it...it was ok...
We were a little on the wierd side that night/early morning (we didn't leave eachother till 1am)
This picture is my desktop picture, i love it. It looks better though when it is bigger. 

Life in provo utah: fall 2008. 

2 comments:

Heidi Murphy said...

I see you! Look out, I'm watching!

lisa said...

hm, a post about provo/idaho/slc/parking places/italian food/mexican food/chicken nuggets/weird photos/roomates/soccer. it is madness!!!