November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving dinner in Arcata

Oh its that time of year, turn the burners on, flame the candles, sharpen those knifes, its Thanksgiving Day!

I must say that this year my favorite food item (besides the rolls of course) was mixing the mashed potatos and stuffing together, i never really liked stuffing before, but this year, i don't know it was really good.


What i find strange is that I did not eat any turkey and yet i was still tired when i was done eating!! all i wanted to do was to take a nap!! how does that work when i didn't eat any tryptophan? Maybe i should look into going to bed earlier, which i is not a bad idea since i am writing this at 12:33am and i have school tomorrow, oh my. But i must say i did enjoy all the food that i did eat, oh if only the cannon center was a fresh, fortunatly my days at the cannon center (except for sundays) is practicaly over due to the switch to DP, but enough BYU talk, lets talk of thanks!





aww, the pumpkin pie, you know the funny thing is, i only had 2 pieces the whole time i was home, that has never happened before in my whole existence, but i think times are changing and i'm slowly moving on, towards something i don't know yet

Here is a video of my nephew, Peter John (son of Peter and Lisa, brother of Daniel)

Scene: Thanksgiving Dinner

Act: Peter John coming talking about important issues in the world



Well, all in all, i must say that i am extremely thankful that i was able to come home for thanksgiving. Though i love my family, it would be a lie not to say that my favorite part was being able to walk the California trial, my eyes and feet have missed it so much. Sadly i was not able to make it to the Marsh, but that adventure waits for christmas break, at least i walked the CA trial, (and slipped in a few rounds of hot chocolate, oh my i think i am in withdrawal right now, what am i going to do!) well, on that note thankyou nature!


1 comment:

lisa said...

that is the cutest think i have ever seen in my life!!!